This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you may access this information. Please review it carefully.
Paramount Professional Services, LLC (PPS) is required to follow the privacy practices described in this notice. We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and the terms of this Notice at any time and apply any changes to our privacy practice to all medical information we have. If we do so, we will post a new Notice. You may request a copy of the new notice from:
PPS Privacy/Security Officer
PO Box 3335
Glenwood Springs, CO 80602.
Your Rights to Privacy
Your medical information will not be shared and/or disclosed without your permission except as described in this notice or required by law. You may authorize other disclosures by completing an authorization form from your medical provider and/or appointed designee. You may also retract (in writing) that authorization at any time. The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) has procedures to assist you with your rights to your medical information. Assistance can be found on the CDHS website.
Any request you may have of your medical provider must be submitted in writing. You have the right to ask your medical provider to:
- Limit the use and/or disclosure of your medical information. Your medical provider at/or appointed designee with review all legal requests and provide a timely response back to client.
- Contact you by your preferred method, including email, fax, mailing address or phone number
- Look at or have a copy of any part of the designated record set maintained by your provider. You may be charged a processing or postage fee for this request.
- Change or add information to your designated record set. However, your provider may not change an original document, but may add an addendum to your record.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your Protected Health Information (PHI).
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your PHI.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it upon request.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell your medical provider and/or appointed designee we may in writing. If you tell us we may, you can change your mind at any time in writing.
- PPS agrees to restrict disclosure to your health plan if you pay out of pocket in full for health care services.
Paramount Professional Services, LLC is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will collect only the information which you voluntarily give us. We will not see or rent this information; we do not supply your personal information for any type of survey or contest. When you submit sensitive information through our website (i.e., credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted securely.
If you need more information or believe that PPS has violated your privacy rights, you may contact:
CDHS Privacy and Security Office of Civil Rights
Department of Health and Human Services
1575 Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80203